Question

Oralcon
Good day
I went to the clinic in December to get my normal Nodette, but was told this is off the market and that they now give Oralcon. Since then, i missed my period for december, January and February. March and April i had normal periods, but then since May 1st until now, i have had my period every two weeks. I went to the Gynea in March, which cost me over R1200...blood test, papsmeer, intravenous scan etc, and no problems were found. Have you heard of other people complaining about Oralcon? I have been on Triphasal before, for about 5 years and the same thing happened and they told me the pill isnt working anymore and that i have to go over to Nordette... could this be the same issue?? i have two children as it is and i really cannot afford falling pregnant again.

Please help :(

Possibly it is related to this. See if you can get Nordette at a pharmacy, or try a different Pill.