Question

Orbitrek Help
Please help me with a training program with my orbitrek EAS Whey Shake And Animal Pak where when and how thanks.
Sports Nutrition
Sports nutrition

Hi MIKEC

I am unfortunately not a training expert and would therefore rather refer you back to the supplier or to the assistance of a biokinetics expert to help you with a suitable training program.

Regarding the whey – it should be used in conjunction with a balanced eating program. Therefore determine you calorie need per day and split it into six meals per day with the carbs around 50-60%, the protein around 15-25%, and the fat intake at 20%. There from you will be able to see where to fit your whey shake in as a scoop usually contains 20g protein. It is advisable to use liquid food e.g. protein shake within 45 minutes of training to refill the body’s stores. Body builders again on the other hand also like to consume a protein before bedtime, but I would rather recommend a slow release protein at this time meaning a protein shake higher in casein protein or simply just eat fat free cottage cheese.

With regards to the Animal pak you will have to issue me with information as to the ingredients and what the aim of using the product is in order for me to give you the best usage thereof.

Take care.
Vanessa