Question

Orgasm
Hi.
In the last couple of months i had sex with my girlfriend several times, and its was always very pleasurable and good for me, but the problem is that i cum very quickly and she is not enjoying it, we are trying hard to get it better but still not able to acheive it,
what could be the possible causes of that, Is there any medication available which can make me stay for longer so that i can give her the same which i get..
Please advice

Thanking you in anticipation.

We have discussed Rapid ejaculation over and over again. Please look in the archive under the heading"premature ejaculation", or coming to soon. There is a video series called :Sex a Life Long Pleasure, available from JT Publications (011) 614 - 1911, video No 2 deals specifically with Premature ejaculation.

Self help books:
PE, by Dr Helen Kaplan Singer available through Amazon.com
Lasting longer , by Dr Elna McIntosh (Me!!!) E-mail me sexually@702.co.za

Medication:
Some doctors use anti-depressants for it's side effect (delayed ejaculation) e.g. Anafranil, Zoloft, but these are scheduled medication that needs a script from a medical practitioner

Some doctors prescribe injection therapy so that even if you still come too quickly your erection will last longer and you can continue penetration. All the above are medical interventions that has to be prescribed by a doctor.

See the website www.menshealth.co.za

Dr Elna Mcintosh