Ask an expert

10 Jan 2008

I would just like to know if there is anything you can get from a docter to help achieve an orgasm! I have been married for 5 years now and have never ever achieved a real orgasm! not even when i tried myself! I get very arroused and wet , but NO orgasm! it is not that the sex is not good, my hubby really does his best, but.........Docter did a full exam and said I am healthy and all! what should I do? cant tell my husband, love him to much.
Answer 469 views

01 Jan 0001

There is no medication for orgasms. You should see a sexologist.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.