Question

orgasm?
I would just like to know if there is anything you can get from a docter to help achieve an orgasm! I have been married for 5 years now and have never ever achieved a real orgasm! not even when i tried myself! I get very arroused and wet , but NO orgasm! it is not that the sex is not good, my hubby really does his best, but.........Docter did a full exam and said I am healthy and all! what should I do? cant tell my husband, love him to much.

There is no medication for orgasms. You should see a sexologist.