Question

Orientation confusion

This might sound very naive but I am a 23 year old woman who has been in a heterosexual relationship for three years and am still very happy in it. After a long run yesterday evening I and another woman were the last in the showers at the running club. We have chatted before but don't know each other well. Anyway she suddenly started washing my back with soap and I was so surprised I did not stop her - I must admit it was so incredibly good to feel. When I turned around she smiled and winked and said we must do more. I just blushed like a dork but I have to admit I was totally turned on.

I have not come down from cloud nine since and wonder if I am not naturally bi. Any comments, please?
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)