Ask an expert

20 Jul 2010

Orthopaedic Specialist
Would you be able to give me contact details of an specialist orthopaedic surgeon, who has a speciality in congenital scoliosis in children (babies), in the Johannesburg area?
Answer 346 views
Orthopaedic Specialist Forum
Orthopaedic Specialist Forum

01 Jan 0001

Dear Pip,

i am not sure who does that sort of work in Jhbg but I will pass your quesion on to one of the other specialists on our forum and see if he knows
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.