Ask an expert

23 Mar 2007

Osteoporosis Osteopaenia
I've been diagnosed with osteopaenia and it's not covered on my chronic medication. what can i get at chemist to prevent this developing into osteoporosis. I have a degenerative disease in my neck though for the last 20 years and have trouble with my neck from time to time which only voltaren injections will sort out. I'm 51 years old and healthy. I hate milk products and can't drink the calcium pills - they are too big...........
Answer 355 views
Healthy Bones
Healthy Bones

01 Jan 0001

Dear Lynneo
Please contact me at the osteoporosis Foundation- I just need a little more info from you to give sufficient advice.
Our tel No is 021 931 7894

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.