Question

other experts on this
I've just been to the Peadiatrician forum last time he answered was before the 20th of November.

Why is it that the CS is nearly ALWAYS available but the others even the HIV expers takes days ? That's if they answer ?

Aw common, folx. But Sppoky, Darwin had much more beard, Leonardo painted better and I never once invented a helicopter or a self-flushing toilet, like he did. Unlike Newton I've never had an apple fall on my head, and unlike uncle Einstein, I have never worked in a patent office, nor is my brain in a jar in Princeton University. ( at least not the last time I looked ). .
It doesn't, by the way, matter if oher specialists have practices elsewhere --- they can have internet access wherever they practise, as I do, and simply choose to use their time differently.
Fanx, everyone