Question

ovarian cancer
My ovarian cancer is returning for the 3rd time. This time they say I have a fluid pocket in my lower right side. I am cofused . Is it that serious and what is a fluid pocket and the dangers of them and the treatments of them?

Dear Tylang,
Most Ovarian cancers is of the serous cyst adenoma type, which means that the cancer cells are able to make fluid, and the cancerous growth looks like a orange with fluid inside. This is probably the fluid pocket they see with a sonar. They will probably take some of the fluid for testing and depending on your general health, either give you chemotherapy to kill the cancer cells or cut it out if needed. From your side you can concentrate on eating healthy to help your body by eating lots of fruits and vegetables and staying away from preservatives, too much sugar and very fatty foods. All of the best!