Question

ovarian cyst
Good Afternoon

I have just been to the doctor this afternoon for a yearly cheque up. There has been a huge
change in my menstuational cycle. The one month I am on the 30th then the 18 and so it has been changing in the past six months.

My doctor did a sonar and he spotted a cyst on my ovary with a diameter of 18 cm.
Could you please advice me on this matter.
My hair has also been falling out a lot lately.

Kind Regards

Nike

Nike, having an 18mm cyst is not the end of the world and I doubt that it’s the only reason for your menstrual irregularities. It all depends on for how long this has been going on, how old you are and whether you’re on the pill or not. Let me know and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.