Question

ovarian cysts
I have been having ovarian cysts and the doctors said i must use contraceptive pills which I used but now that i want a child when i left taking them i was back to square 1 as the sever pains are back.

I searched on the internet but cant find any medication in south africa to cure the ovarian cysts in order to get pregnant.

please help me.

If you have polycystic ovaries, then you may need medication to stimulate ovulation in order for you to conceive. This will need to be prescribed and supervised by a gynaecologist.