Question

over this world
I have just got divorced! My career is -|- ed. My business partner(well I''m free lance within the company and will pay shares off when I start getting enough sales in to do so) wants to kick me to the curb because I havnt brought enough sales in to cover costs. I have a restraint which ends in 2 months. So only then might shit change for the better. I have no money! My car will probably be taken away. My only means oif earning a living. My ex wife has screwed my head up so bad that my work has suffered! I eraned 0 this month, R 980.00 last month. It is going to take about 4 months to start getting sales in from my old clients. I am living at my mates house for free, which ends at the end of this month. He is immigrating to AUS. I will be blacklisted soon I''m sure. Now what the -|- do I do from here!?!? Excuse the language but who gives a -|- ! I''m 35 and have nothing!!!!

Sorry to hear of this awful and dispiriting situation, but pleased to hear that some changes are likely in the near future which may let things improve. Is it possible to talk things over with your bank and any other creditors, who may recognize the sensible position that ruining you now is of no benefit to them, whereas accomodating you and enabling you to make things right as soon as you can, is wise for them, too ?
Excellent responses from other readers, here