Question

Over Weight
I have tried about every thing on the market but i can not loose weight. SOme of the stuff that i tried even made me more hungry then usual , and before i realised it i was eating again. Others made me dizzy, some even made me sleepy. I have tried bioslim, leanor drops, lemon diet, and a whole lot more. HOw do i loose these unwanted weight.

Dear Tiny
Now that you have proved to yourself (and I hope to other readers) that diet pills and potions and shakes DON'T WORK in the long run and can cause negative side-effects, I hope you are prepared to do the sensible thing and start eating a low-fat, high-fibre diet and doing regular exercise. You and not the pills, are the only one who can get that weight down - click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet' for an example of such a diet. Combine the diet with good aerobic exercise - join a gym, walk briskly, skip, swim, cycle, jog, etc and you will lose that weight without strange side-effects.