Question

Overly sensitive people
How do you deal with an overly sensitive person? My mom and sis (we stay together) are both so sensitive. They are the kind that can take small issues and turn it into a silent treatment session that lasts for like a week. Or, right away if you're not in the mood to talk, takes it to heart. I think it's very immature and incredibly emotionally draining.

very carefully ! It is immature and draining, surely. One needs to choose the right issues to talk about, and the right time, and to choose on's words careflly,to raise the right issue, but without so strongly implying that they might be at fault, that they struggle to defend themselves rather than listening to the rest of whatever you had to say.