Question

Overreact?
I broke up with my boyfriend two weeks ago, the reason being that he said wasa that he could not give me what I deserve, I can do better blah blah...We decided to remain friends and he agreed that I can leave my stuff at his house until month end when I move to a bigger place and I can take them. I still have the key. So last night after work I go there to fetch a pair of shoes. I find him having cosy dinner and wine with some girl. We argued and the girl said they have been seeing each other for over a month so clearly he lied to me. Then he sends me a message saying he does not understand why I overreacted. Did I overreact? I am so angry

Hmm, maybe he was right, or just trying to make a graceful excuse once he'd found someone else he preferred. Maybe he was convinced that he COULD give HER everything she deserved ( apparently that's not very much ) and that she could do no better than him. Maybe he was right both times ?
One could say that if the pair of you had indeed broken up, you didn't have a good basis for being furious that he was NOW with someone else - but I suppose it was finding out that he'd lied and had already been involved with someone else before the breakup, that understandably riled you.
Anyhow, you CAN do better than him, and should move on, proudly