Question

overweight &amp frustrated
HI ,
Im 27 years old and I weigh 120 kg what can I do coz I''ve tried several slimming products but none has helped. I need serious help.

Dear Zims
To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). While you are on the ‘DietnFood’ site, read about every aspect of slimming (the dangers of diet pills, slimming aids, psychological aspects of slimming, etc) by also checking out the ‘Weight Loss’ section and exploring the site.