Question

Overweight and now pregnant
I have put on 11kg in the past year or so due to lack of exercise and a busy social schedule (many refined meals, red wine, etc.) I've recently discovered that we are pregnant and I'd hate to worsen the problem. My mother suggested a Weigh-less dieet specifically formulated for expectant mothers. Is such a diet recommended and can one continue with it for the duration of the pregnancy? (I'm only 9 weeks pregnant.)

Dear Jacqui
Yes, this is an excellent idea. You can certainly use the Weighless diet for pregnancy and this will help you a great deal, esp as you will also be getting moral support from your counsellor.
Good luck with the pregnancy