Question

Overwhelmed
What do you do when you feel overwhelmed, drained and have nothing left to give? From sick parents, financial constraints, I''m also deeply hurt by my husband''s disrepect towards me - he said hurtful things to me and treated me like dirt. Now I don''t feel as close to him as I was before. I''m also overcome by recollections of a recent hijacking experience. I''m just feeling overwhelmed, alone and tired.

I know exactly what that feels like. Sounds like counselling at a personal level could help you to review these unfortunate experiences and to work through them usefully.