Question

Ovral
Hello there. Im using Ovral for the first time, I'm four pills into the red inactive pills and my period still hasn't started. I used to use Yasmin and my period always started 2 to 3 pills into the inactive pills. Now I'm wondering if just maybe I'm pregnant. I was reading about how antibiotics and vitamin C causes the pill to be less evective and I've been taking both this month...though whilst on the antibiotics we did use condoms. Is there a chance?

As long as it starts in the red section, it is fine. Wait till Pill 7 before panicking.