Question

OVULATION

So many people post about when they had their period and sex and if pregnancy is possible.

I would like to know if some women's ovulation goes so smooth that they are not aware of it? There is nothing wrong with these questions and anyone is entitled to ask, but is it due to people not being educated or do they just no realise it?

The reason I am asking is that I have very painful ovulation and know exactly when it happens. I was under the impression that it is normal and happens to everyone, but know I doubt it very much. I guess I should mention it to my gynae with the next visit. Could it just be painful because the egg might be very big or are all eggs the same size and it might just be struggeling to release?

Thanx

Not all women have painful ovualtion or any signs of ovulation, just as all women do not have period pains or breast tenderness. This is an individual variation and does not relate to the size of the ovary or any difficulty with release.