Question

Ovulation occurence<br>Ovulation occurence
I used to have a 30 day menstrual cycle. In Nov it was 43, pregnancy test was negative. Last month was 35, and this month im on my 33rd day and havent had a period. When would ovulation take place in this cycle. Im trying to have a baby, and work from the 10th to the 14th but this could be the wrong days if my cycle is so irregular.

With an irregular cycle such as you are having, it will be very difficult to work out when you ovulate. It may also be that you are not ovulating. If you were always very regular (off contraception), there may be an underlying cause for this sudden change, such as an ovarian cyst. You should probably see your gynaecologist for a check-up.