Question

Ovulation prediction
I went off the pill on the 25th of May and tried conceiving, but had my period on day 30, 25th of June. My gynacologist warned me that my period might be a bit later for the first month after I left the pill, which it was. But now I'd like to know if I should use the 30 day period or the 28 day period to calculate my ovulation. And my second question is - We would love to have a daughter, seeing as we already have a son. As I read on your website you should try until 3 days before ovulation. But would this mean that if we made love after the 3 days and closer to ovulation that it would be a boy. Do you have to stop making love 3 days before ovulation completely? If I didn't calculate the date correctly in my cycle, this would mean that I might not get pregnant. would it thus fore be better to just try the whole month !! And my third question is - are my chances higher for getting pregnant if we make love more than once a day in the fertile period, or will it be the same as doing it only once a day ?
Thanks so much!

Periods can be irregular for a few months after stopping the Pill, so you will not be able to be exact.
The timing of intercourse to choose the sex is not exact and you do run the risk of misisng out on conceiving. The chances are a bit less if you make love more than once a day, as the sperm are depleted.