Question

Ovulation test, cycle sonar
We've been trying for a baby a year now. Took clomid for 4 months then I had a laparoscopy and doctor found mild endometrioses and removed it and ovaries were drilled as there was a lot of cysts. Also did a D&C. I am on day 13 of my first cycle after the operation. I also took 50mg Fertomid on day 4 to 8 of this cycle. I went for a cycle sonar today and there was one follicle 13mm and another 15mm. I just did a ovulation test and it is a very distinct positive. Now I'm a bit confused? My morning temp. curve is a straight line? So what do you think? Am I going to ovulate? If so, when? And when should hubby and I make love to ensure best chances for pregnancy this month.
Could it be possible that I have Luteinized Unruptured Follicle?

Ovulation will probably occur in the next 48 hours. Start trying now.