Question

ovulation with period?
Is it possible to ovulate while u r having your period? Mine started Sunday night and is always very short - 3/4 days. Before it started i thought i might be ovulating late as i kept on getting a sharp pain in my ovary,, however then it started. Yesterday i took a saliva sample (with fertile focus) and noticed the ferning pattern which indicates ovulation. Today it is still there and i did a urine test which had a feinter second line. Can it be possible that i am ovulating now on day 2/3 of my cycle? The pain in my ovary is still there, which could just be period pains i know.
txx

It is possible to ovulate during your period, but rather unlikely. Ther fertile focus may eb positive during your period because of the hormone chnages at this time. Most people do not test at this time. The pain is more likely to be period pains. If you had a positive pregnancy test, you had better repeat it.