Ask an expert

03 Feb 2009

Own business
Who can i contact with regard to becoming an accredited course/workshop instructor/trainer on a certain field of expertise i possess. I wish to work independantly and for my own account, is it necessary to obtain any kind of registration/permission/etc. before i am able to do this and maybe issue certificates to my learners. I myself do not have any varsity qualifications, what i am willing to teach is what i have learnt over the years through my working experience.Thankyou
Answer 353 views
Labour lawyer
labour lawyer

01 Jan 0001


It is suggested that you contact the Chamber of commerce closest to where you live as they normally have courses for people who are setting up business.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9321 votes
67% - 18661 votes