Question

Oxygen and Magnesium treatment for Cancer
My father has cancer of the bladder and it has to be removed urgently - once he has lost the requiered weight. No other options other than complete removal is available. We have now heard about a new/alternative treatment for cancer that has great results. Pasients undergo a one-hour bath in Oxygen and is then exposed in some way to Magnesium. Can you tell me anything about it?

Daleen, I’m sorry but I don’t know anything about it. It will probably only work for certain types of cancer and I think you should definitely discuss it with his doctor before you try it and I don’t think you should cancel the surgery as I can’t think why he can’t have both. Good luck.