Question

Ozone spa's
Hi, I'm thinking about buying one of those spa's that fits in the bath. One of the functions of this spa is to generate ozone by electical discharge on air it pumps/sucks into the reaction chamber. So a ozone/air mixture pass through the jets of the spa instead of ordinary air. I know the ozone produced by industrial and automobile emmisions are harmful. How can the ozone produced by this spa be beneficail to my health, as claimed by the manufacturer? Since ozone is a strong oxidizing agent, won't it cause my skin to age at a increased rate?
Natural health
natural expert

Hello KH28

You are right that too much ozone can be harmful as it is toxic. What is also true is that ozone in the correct quantities helps to break matter down, for example air pollution, chemicals etc etc. Using an ozone therapeutically will be very good for you. Investigate if the company that makes the machines are reputable or not to determine the quality of the product you want to invest in as ozone machines are expensive.

Interesting: when we have the most ozone around us is when it rains or more so when it storms.

Kind regards.

Estie