Question

Ozone Therapy
I suffer from nephritis and I recently tried out a new lifestyle gym which offered "ozone therapy" in a capsule.
I sat in the capsule for the 15 mins and found that the smell gave me a headache and later in the day I felt nauseous,I could not seem to get the "smell" off my skin even after a shower and later in the day when I got in my car I immediately smelt the "ozone" and my headache came back??
Is this something to do with detoxing as the lady said that it would go away after a couple of sessions.
I am just so nervous to go back as I felt that if it affected me then perhaps it is not right for me??

Dear Bubbles
rather avoid - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozone_therapy