Question

28 Oct 2009

P
Hi,Doc!
I' ve been having chest pains(it feels like its burning inside)&  also my throat sometimes i feel like i can strach it inside(of which i went to a GP and he told me that its a flu &  he also gave me Bron-Cleer for my throat &  chest i used it&  did help me).Lately i discover that when my chest feels burning in my stomach as well i' m having cramps,also the throat sometimes feels i could strach it.What could be the problem here? hi it sounds like you might be having heartburn. The acid is pushing up the oesophagus causing a sore throat and chest pains. when you get the pain again have a freshly squeezed lemon, if the pain improves you have low acid levels (use HCL from Solgar), if the pain gets worse use Slippery elm to heal the digestive tract. regards Dr Smith
Natural health
natural health

Questions was incorrectly loaded. Answer was in the question.

hi

it sounds like you might be having heartburn. The acid is pushing up the oesophagus causing a sore throat and chest pains. when you get the pain again have a freshly squeezed lemon, if the pain improves you have low acid levels (use HCL from Solgar), if the pain gets worse use Slippery elm to heal the digestive tract.

Dr Smith