Question

P
Hi Justin

Thank you so much for the support. My therapist returned from holiday today so I was able to chat about this with her. Given what I have been through, she seemed to feel that the reaction was normal. Trusting myself at the moment is proving to be a huge issue.

It is frightening how much trust you place in the hands of somebody like your therapist. I just did not fully realise how vulnerable I was but I guess it was not my job to do so. I did full out the profile and sent in my email for more info. Thank you once again for your concern.

Regards D
Stress Reduction Expert

Hi D,
Are you still part of the great group? I can't place you with only your initial. Please do email or call asap.
Warmest,
Justin