Question

pain
on the 20march i had an operation which involved an orchidopexy undescended testis and a vasectomy and a varicocoelectomy and excision lesion testis it is now the 31 march and am still in pain and swelling has not totally gone away is this normal i am 36 years old. Is this normal and if not where do i go next?

I would assume that this was all done by a surgeon / urologist. Surely you must have a followup with your doctor. Please see him / her ASAP as you are obviously concerned about the swelling. Pain and swelling post op is normal, as it is still less than 2 weeks, however, swelling & apin can also mean infection. I suggest you make an appointment and go back to your doctor.