Question

pain
I have a huge problem.When I have to releave myself (do a number 2) it is extremely painful, it is as if i swallowed a piece of glass or something.it is excruciating pain and afterwards it feels sore during the course of the day. What can be the cause of this and how can i cure it. Please help.
Natural health
natural health

hi

it might be a anal fissure or hemorrhoids. you need to drink 2 liters of water. Make sure you wipe yourself proper, if possible use a bidet. if you suffer from constipation this needs to be addressed. Weleda makes a cream for hemorrhoids (it has ingredient that will help soothe the rectum). Make sure there is no blood in the stool or on the paper. If this has been a problem for a while i suggest you have it seen to - consult your practitioner.

Dr Debbie