Question

Pain
I'm not sure whether this is relevant,but is it normal to have this intense pain beneath/right under my breast? I am 32 weeks pregnant,the time the pain comes,the baby does not kick or move,could it be because i have been sitting to long?'Cause if i stand and walk around or lie down on my side for a while it goes away. But as soon as i sit down again it comes back,also makes me short of breath when i do get that pain.

It may be that the baby is pushing up against your ribs. You should tell your doctor about it though, as occasionally there are serious causes.