Question

Pain
I''ve been awful the last month, it first started me been nasua and now I am tired, my whole body feels like its swollen, I have an abdominal discomfort on my left side and it feels like a sharp pain goes through my back

You will have to consult your doctor for an examination and blood test. It is possible that you have a viral infection causing your symptoms or something more serious like pancreatitis. You might even be pregnant and it is therefore, important to exclude all possibilities by visiting your doctor.