Question

Pain a few minutes after ejaculation

For the past few months, I experience pain a few minutes after I ejaculate... The pain is deep between my legs just below my testicles and also where my penis joins my body but on the inside... It feels something like the pain one experiences during a bladder infection. I definitely don''t have an STD and I don''t have a bladder infection... The pain subsides after I take a warm bath. I''m 28... I''ve gained about 10kgs over the past year from eating too much... I''ve never experienced anything like this before, it''s only happened the past few months. I''ve also noticed that it only happens if I ejaculate while lying on my back. Do you perhaps know what it might be?

Keith

The symptoms that you are experiencing are due to prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate, due to infection) and I suggest that you consult an urologist or your GP for an examination and treatment. In the interim, you can use Myprodol, two capsules, four times daily to alleviate some of your symptoms.