Question

Pain After periods
HI, I have been having pains in my pelvic area shortly after my period, but in my last period, the pain was pressent and I could bearly sit down. The pain after my period usually occurs 1 week after my last day and it is so bad that when I move, stand, sit it feels like my insides are going to fall out. I have also experienced this pain during sex, I have seen my doc, he gave me a gen. anti biotic and pain killers, but nothing has changed. ???????

I can't tell what the problem is without an examination. You could have endometriosis or a problem with the uterus or ovaries. I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist.