Question

Pain after Sex
Hi, I started the pill about 6 months ago and after two months i got a bladder infection. I constantly needed the toilet and after i went it still felt like i needed the toilet. Then i got thrush, as it was itchy down there. I still need the toilet more often than usual. But now after i have sex, my vagina burns. And its really painful. And i have no idea why. Is there any reason why it should burn?
Please help.
Jess

It may be that you have less lubrication. This sometimes happens on the Pill. You could try a lubricant such as KY jelly. Also be sure that you do not have recurrent thrush. You can take Citrosoda for the bladder symptoms. If they do not get better, see tour doctor to test your urine again.

best wishes