Question

Pain and Cramping vagina

I have two questions please.
1: i am 25 and single, and a virgin, but i experience extreme discomfort at times where i have a cramp-like sensation in my vagina, and also other times a "pulse-like" pain.
only once i noticed that the cramp arose during physical exertion (exercise) but all the other times it is occurs at random. i've had an ultrasound done a whiel ago and everything looked fine.

2: females secrete a white and a clear discharge. the clear discharge occurs after an orgasm, but can teh 'clear' discharge occur when soemone is aroused as well? or does it always accompany an orgasm?

Thanks, will appreciate a reply.

Bubbles, the only time when you should have cramp-like sensations in your vagina is when you have an orgasm. Having them due to exertion or when you’re doing nothing special, doesn’t sound right. The best would probably be to get a second opinion from your gynaecologist.
The discharge usually starts before the orgasm. As the woman gets more excited during foreplay, the blood flow to and around the vagina increase. This then causes fluid to be “pushed” into the vagina – the natural lubrication a women produces.
I wrote something on orgasms a while ago and if you’re interested in a copy, you can mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za. Good luck.