Question

pain during pregnancy

I am 18 weeks pregnant, and for the past two months, I have had pain on my back right-hand side, where my pelvic bone connects to my thigh bone (I am not sure if it is a bone pain or a ligament/tendon pain but it is definitely not the muscle).

The pain varies from a dull throb to excruciating stabbing pains. It seems to be worse in the evenings and seems to be exaccerbated by lots of walking or lifting even slightly heavy objects (eg. groceries).

What could the cause of this be? Is this pregnancy related or something completely different?

Thanks in advance for your asisstance.
Orthopaedic Specialist Forum
Orthopaedic Specialist Forum

Dear f,

the pain may be from your hip and I will refer this question to our hip expert