Question

Pain in abdomen &amp  back 11 months after birth
My baby is now 11 months, I have pain in my lower back &  my tummy every single day. My stomach is tender &  feels like how it felt the day after I gave birth but this only happens when I wake up im the morning &  lasts for about half an hour once I get out of bed &  move around it slowy subsides, is this normal sometimes its extremely painful if I move to fast. I feel great during the day it only effects me in the morning when I Wake up.

Thank you

It sounds like a muscular problem, but see your GP to check things out.