Question

Pain in ankle when jogging
Hi Doc,

I have a pain in my ankle when I jog. I've been for x-rays and sonars and the specialist said there is nothing wrong. I've stopped jogging for 6 months to give the ankle a rest, but now after 6 months the pain is still there. I've also been on anti-inflamitory drugs. Sometime the ankle swells a lot after I've jogged. What can I do? Thanx a lot!
FitnessDoc(wow)

Hi Jacqui

I think you need a second opinion from a medical expert. If you live in CT, phone the Sports Science Institute on 021 659 5644 for an appointment or they could refer you to someone in your area.
I'm sure they'll be able to help you to get to the root of the problem!

Good luck!