Ask an expert

16 Mar 2007

pain in body
Hi There

Wonder if you can advice me to buy, I have a pain somewhere in me that squeezes and lets go, like when a snake is suffocating a human being, I can not stand this pain anymore, Is there anything I can buy to make this go away, It is not an ulcer and it is also not a panick attack cause I have had those ND i KNOW HOW THEY FEEL........PLEASE HELP.....
Answer 369 views

01 Jan 0001


Difficult to say from this far away. I suggest consulting cyberdoc.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.