Question

pain in bums
I am in twenties and newly married. I did not have practical experience to sexual act before marraige and this was all new to me.

My husband was vey particular and insisting on the anal variety although i was not keen.infact I had joked lets master the front before attacking the rear. Any how Isuccumbed to his wishes and now have this problem. He is well endowed in size. We tried the anal thing, it was painful I thought it would ease and went ahead. The next morning I was inlot of pain and could hardly move.

My condition has not improved although I have applied hot compress and warm bucket bath. Pl suggest remedy as i do not wish to visit doctor as it is embarrasing explaining. I am unable to sit properly also.
sexologist

Anal sex is a choice and is an acquired skill which can cause serious injury (even internal injuries) if you are not experienced in things like this.

Keep in mind a large number of ladies will not consent to anal sex. You can try other types of sexual activity. It may be that the idea of anal sex is in fact what is stimulating (to your partner), and so if this is the case, possibly try and allow him to masturbate around the anus or clamp his penis between the cheeks of your bottom to provide the friction - whilst it's not quite anal sex, it may be exciting and a reasonable compromise.

If you want to try anal sex again - Use LOTS of lubricant and take it VERY VERY slowly.

BUT FOR NOW, I suggest you consult your doctor (he is professional enough to help you without judging you) and if you are too embarrassed phone SASHA helpline for the contact details of a professional who will not frown upon this – 0860 100 262 - SASHA