Question

Pain in chest and arms
Last night I went to bed and moved over onto my side when all of a sudden I got a sharp pain in the middle of my chest and I felt pain down the sides of my shoulders and the top of my arms. I then lay on my back thinking the pain would subside and it didn't.
I then fell asleep and when I woke up this morning, the pain was gone. I had a similar experience a few months ago.
Did I suffer an angina attack? I am a 24 year old female.
I have also recently started aerobic walking and running with Run/Walk for Life - could this have something to do with this?
Do I have any reason to be concerned?

Dear Lolly,
I don't think this is angina, you would get angina while you are walking, not in bed. You could have pinched a nerve in the position you turned. Your walking and running can only give you sore muscles, and should not be harmful. If you have a family history of heart disease, high cholesterol or smoke, you could just go for a check up to be safe.