Question

pain in lat
I overstretched to scratch my back and heard a snap, since then i have pain in my right lat ,going down into right arm, two fingers numb-litlle finger and ring finger ,saw a Chiroprator who said it''s a common problem , will take about 2 months to heal - confirm please and what medication can i take to ease the pain and numbness in the meantime- especially at night, difficult to lie down.-Urgent please.
Pharmacist
pharmacist

Hi L

An antiinflammatory (i.e. diclofenac) and/or muscle relaxant (i.e. Robaxin) may be your best bet. You may also benefit more from seeing a PHYSIO....