Question

pain in left side of bladder
Doctor
I have a pain in the left side of my bladder. When I have periods / if bladder is full it is much worse. If I press on the spot, its not sore - Its more like a stitch ! I have also noticed a outgrowth on the piece between my virgina & anus ( closer to my anus ). Its quite small ( probable 2mm ) Also its not sore but its bugging me terrible+. I'm too embarrassed to see our doctor.
Hope you can explain this.
Karin

Karin, it sounds like you might have a cyst on your ovary, but I can’t say for sure without examining you and sending you for an ultrasound scan (sonar). The growth around the anus sounds like it might be a haemorrhoid, but ditto on the examination thing. There is nothing to be ashamed about and the best be to see your doctor or gynaecologist. Good luck.