Ask an expert

09 Mar 2007

pain in left thigh
Good day, for years I have a pain in the back of my left leg, it is not that my leg go numb but I have the constant iritating pain and I have took a blood test before to check for blood clots but it was negative. What tipe of doctor must I go and see about it
Answer 347 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Mafusa
Your GP can send you for an x/ray of the back first and eventually you need to see an orthopedic specialist.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9320 votes
67% - 18606 votes