Question

Pain in legs
For the last two weeks i have had a pain in my legs. It started out on the sides of my lower legs and has now spread to my ankles, feet, knees and a bit above my knees. It is really bad. It hurts a lot when I walk and when I get up after I sat down. The pain is really bad. What can it possibly be and what should I do about it?

Hallo ...
It could be a slipped disc in the lower spine causing pressure on the nerve roots - rather let a doctor have a look, you may need x/rays and referral to physiotherapy or orthopedic surgeon.
dr Bets