Question

pain in my chest between my breasts and goes through to my back &amp  spine.

I’ m 40yrs old, female, non smoker pain in my chest between my breasts and sometimes its hard to bend.

Heather

You will have to consult your doctor, as it is possible that you might have gastric reflux disease or a gastric ulcer. Your doctor will also have to consider a cardiovascular reason for your symptoms and will have to perform tests to exclude heart pathology. A benign condition, like costo-chondritis (inflammation between the ribcage and the sternum) can also be a cause for your symptoms.