Question

pain in my knee
I am getting alot of pain in my knee. physio says there are 'bubbles' in outer calf muscle running from my ankle to my knee.
she suggested windscreen therapy. what is this? and what are the 'bubbles' due to?
Rehabilitation after injury

We are unaware of this “windscreen therapy” you have mentioned and as for the “bubbles” in the calf, we assume that the physio is talking about knots in the muscle. Possibly, the windscreen therapy is a massage technique to remove the knots from the muscle.

Please consult your physio into what is meant by the massage therapy.

Sorry for not being able to provide more assistance.

Best wishes for your recovery.